Sunday, May 9th
Acts of the Apostles 11:16
“and I remembered the word of the Lord, how he had said, ‘John baptized with water but you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit.” (Acts of the Apostles 11:16)
- I wonder if we can recognize people who have the Holy Spirit with them?
Monday, May 10th
Acts of the Apostles 12:24
“But the word of God continued to spread and grow.” (Acts of the Apostles 12:24)
- I wonder how the word of God spreads?
- I wonder how the word of God grows?
- I wonder does it grow in our hearts?
Tuesday, May 11th
Acts of the Apostles 13:48
“The Gentiles were delighted when they heard this and glorified the word of the Lord. All who were destined for eternal life came to believe,” (Acts of the Apostles 13:48)
- I wonder if people are happy and delighted when we tell them about God?
- I wonder how we help others believe in God?
Wednesday, May 12th
Acts of the Apostles 14:1
“In Iconium they entered the Jewish synagogue together and spoke in such a way that a great number of both Jews and Greeks came to believe,” (Acts of the Apostles 14:1)
- I wonder in what way they were speaking. I wonder what helped them believe?
Thursday, May 13th
Acts of the Apostles 15:12
“The whole assembly fell silent, and they listened while Paul and Barnabas described the signs and wonders God had worked among the Gentiles through them.” (Acts of the Apostles 15:12)
- I wonder is it helpful to be silent when listening to words of God?
- I wonder is God still working signs and wonders?
- I wonder if we recognize a sign or wonder?
Friday, May 14th
Acts of the Apostles 16:14
“One of them, a woman named Lydia, a dealer in purple cloth, from the city of Thyatira, a worshiper of God, listened, and the Lord opened her heart to pay attention to what Paul was saying.” (Acts of the Apostles 16:14)
• I wonder if we need our hearts opened to be able to hear God?
• I wonder do we always listen or pay attention to God?
• I wonder how we could become good listeners of God?
Saturday, May 15th
Acts of the Apostles 17:27
“so that people might seek God, even perhaps grope for Him and find Him, though indeed he is not far from any one of us.” (Acts of the Apostles 17:27)
- I wonder how we find God. Are we searching for Him?
- I wonder this verse say’s “He is not far from any one of us.”?