Here are approved resources for Religious Education at home:
Lumen Ecclesia Press - by Dominicans of Mary, Mother of the Eucharist, Ann Arbor, MI
- Cultivating the Virtues (Ages: 5 -11)
- The Life of Christ Journal (Ages: 12 +)
Kerygma for Families by St. Joseph Parish, Howell, MI. This is based on the teachings presented in the Kerygma Encounter Retreat in the Catechist Formation program for the Diocese.
Contact Monica Pope to purchase: email@example.com
Virtues in Practice by the Dominican Sisters of St. Cecelia, Nashville, TN
Life Teen "Purpose" Confirmation program
Thousands of Catholic Resources at FORMED.org. Your parish may already have an account with FORMED.org which will allow you free access to their content. Contact your parish or check the parish website for information on how you can get your own free account through their participation.
Below is a list of good resources which we recommend.
- Saint Videos for Kids - you'll find many other kids resources as well
- Faith Formation for Kids & Teens
- Hundreds of Talks About Being Catholic
- Opening the Word - a Commentary on the Sunday Readings
- Hundreds of Books to Read
- Grow in Your Faith
Here is a detailed list of resources put together by one of our parishes which lists lots of faith formation ideas per grade. (Thanks to Rebecca Kanclerz for putting all this together!)