Tribunal - Marriage Case | Diocese of Lansing

Tribunal - Marriage Case

How to Begin a Marriage Case

Contact your local parish office.

Either a priest or a trained pastoral minister will make an appointment to meet with you.

He or she will then assist you in preparing the case and submitting it to the Tribunal according to the Tribunal guidelines.

You will be given the forms and instructions you need at the time.

You will need to obtain certain records to begin the case.

The Tribunal will respond according to the type of case.

Mass Times